D'UIAA organiséiert Aktivitéiten fir jonk Kloterer. Bas du tescht 14 an 25 Joer aal a wells matmachen, dann schick eng Mail un firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Federations, dear all
we have the pleasure to present you our youth events for 2015, in the framework of UIAA Global Youth Summit:
1) International Youth Ice Climbing Festival Erzurum, Turkey 21-25 January
2) International Youth Ice Climbing Camp Guillestre France 8-14 February
3) International route-setting seminar and rock-climbing festival, Nakhichevan Azerbaijan 27 April - 11 May
4) International Youth Climbing and Trekking camp, Ariège, France 4-9 July
5) XIII Youth Europe-Asia climbing festival in Russia and Switzerland 12 July - 2 August
6) International Trekking camp in Dolomites, Italy 19-25 July
7) International Youth Expedition on Mt Damavand, Iran 21-29 July
8) International Mountaineering School in Kazbek area, Georgia 26 July - 2 August
9) International Youth Leader Training Seminar in Skopje area, FYR Macedonia 19-23 August
These events are a great opportunity for your young members (average between 14 to 25 years old) to:
- practice ice climbing, climbing, and/or mountaineering;
- learn new techniques and improve knowledge about safety issues;
- be in an international team, get to know new people and different cultures;
- promote the idea of peace between different nations through a wonderful sport;
- be aware of the importance of protection of the environment and implication of a respectful behaviour in mountaineering and climbing.
Youth is the future and we encourage you to participate.
You can find on our page http://www.theuiaa.org/global-youth-summit.html all the information regarding these events.
We thank you for your attention,
With best regards